Ran wrote:
> I tried turn off windows firewall, it didn't work.
> I created a couple account, I could only login with them when connecting to
> localhost.

Your config is set to create the listener on the localhost only.
This means the loopback interface (which has an IP address of
127.0.0.1).  Therefore the server can only accept connections that
come in on that interface - which results in what you are seeing:
connections work when you use "localhost", but not when you use your
real hostname or real IP address.

In your config, remove the localhost setting from the <address>
parameter, and this will tell the server to open up a listener on
all interfaces for your system.  You'll then be able to access it
using your real hostname, and from other machines.

Hope this makes sense.