> You can of course track the size while
> uploading, and break and reply with an error when the quota is
> reached.

I do not remember seeing anything for tracking the file size as a file
is being uploaded? Not sure what exactly you meant by this. But I
think it would be nice to send notifications to listeners (which could
be the Ftplets) while a data transfer is in progress. Something to
think about.

Sai Pullabhotla
Phone: (402) 408-5753
Fax: (402) 408-6861