From: Niklas Gustavsson [mailto:nik...@protocol7.com]
Sent: January-13-09 2:13 PM
To: Dan
Cc: ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: Who is using ftpserver?

I've added a slightly reformated quote on the new testimonial page, hope
your okay with it:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FTPSERVER/Testimonials (or at
http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/testimonials.html when the sync has run).

If others want to add their testimonials, I'll be happy to review them :-)

/niklas