We would like to perform some file processing once a file has been uploaded
but it seems that if we use an Ftplet and implement onUploadEnd() then that
won't block (i.e. the client will think the file has been successfully
uploaded)

We need something like:

1. Client uploads a file
2. File upload complete, processing starts
3. Processing finished, OK result sent back to client

One problem is that the processing in #2 can take some time (minutes even)
and FTP clients assume a failure has happened since no reply has been
received.

Any thoughts on how you can block, do your processing, and then commit a
response back to the client?

Thanks,

Dan