Nurit,

First of all, thanks for submitting the changes. I know you guys invested
quite a bit of time into learning Fuel and creating this integration. And
actually, we would love to have your code merged and get integration with
Mellanox working OOB.

Timeline is the real question right now. The team is working hard to get
the things under control before 5.1 feature freeze - fix master, merge
remaining changes, etc. Feature freeze has been already moved by a week -
now it's July 10th, and it's very unlikely that it will be moved once again.

>From what I know, there are some dependencies that you rely on:

   - ML2 - in process of being merged
   - bug related to ISER - still open
   - qemu upgrade - the team is investigating 5x performance degradation
   right now, not clear if it's going to happen or not in 5.1

Even if all of the above gets addressed, we will need to take additional
time to review your code (right now it's only partially reviewed), then you
guys will need to address -1s, integrate with ML2 code, address another
round of issues, etc. Completing all of this before Thursday sounds nearly
impossible, so I was thinking that the next feature release may be a better
option for introducing the integration. So we can take time and do it right.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Roman