Hi Gandhi,

The DHCP server on master node should definitely work in cobbler container.
You may check it by

dockerctl shell cobbler
cat /etc/dnsmasq.conf

Also dhcprelay should be running to allow dhcp traffic to pass through
master node to cobbler container.

Additionally you may use tcpdump to trace traffic from node-3 to cobbler
container.

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,