Here¹s my feedback.  First off, thanks for kicking off this effort.  Always
good to see initiative to improve the product and user experience
specifically.

Screen #1 ­ would like to see how it will look when there are multiple
versions ­ e.g. 2014.1.1-5.1, 2014.1.3-5.1.1, 2014.1.4-5.1.2, etc.  Will the
button activate a pulldown?
Screen #3 ­ I like the general idea of ³pre-defined templates² for cluster
types ­ we'll need to be good definition for the purpose of the template.
Compute is the obvious one (just controllers + compute nodes).  The others
we¹ll need to think about in terms of pre-defined distribution of roles.
Screen #4 - should reflect the choices from Screen #3 ­ I.e. if I picked
³Compute² as the template, then it should show by default the nodes already
assigned (one controller, the rest computes).  Perhaps that is what you¹re
showing here already.
Screen #5 & 6 combined - +1.  Also, the defaults should be put in if
possible.  The idea for a wizard is that your simplest user who doesn¹t want
to make any config changes can just click through taking the defaults
without having to think too much.  We don¹t want to make this too advanced
and force the user to go look up stuff in doc or ask someone else what to
enter.
Screen #7 - seems to be a bit complex for a wizard.
Screen #8 ­ I like this if it enables advanced windows to pop up when the
buttons are pushed.  Again, this allows someone to click through without
changes but makes it available advanced users in a more convenient manner.
Screen #9 ­ I like that you can deploy immediately from here, but agree with
Roman that there should be also an option to display the normal UI after the
wizard in case even more advanced things need to be done or to double check
everything before deploying.

Thanks!

-Dave Easter