> So it looks like I filed blueprint when this functionality was already
there. My bad.
No worries. You've just proven that we still need it and should not drop ;)

About docs - yeah... we need to address it.
I've actually found commit in fuel-web (92e11059) which adds this support
from fuel-web side, done by Ryan on May 7th of 2013. Not sure if had our
great helping force in documentation, Meg, over a year ago :)

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 12:21 AM, Meg McRoberts <mmcrobe...@mirantis.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for the heads-up -- I'm writing this up now.
>
> The Create and Configure sections of the User Guide need some really
> nit-picking reviews -- the basic information is pretty much there but it
> lacks
> depth and richness...
>
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Aleksandr Shaposhnikov <
> alash...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sergii,
>>
>> I was surprised  too.
>>
>> Aleksandr.
>>
>> On Sep 11, 2014, at 13:15, Sergii Golovatiuk <sgolovat...@mirantis.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> is this information reflected in our documentation? I am just curious.
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Sergii Golovatiuk,
>> Skype #golserge
>> IRC #holser
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 9:26 PM, Aleksandr Shaposhnikov <
>> alash...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Mike, Roman, Vladimir
>>>
>>> So it looks like I filed blueprint when this functionality was already
>>> there. My bad.
>>> I was mislead only because of fact that blueprint was accepted to 6.x
>>> release so I thought that this functionality was missing and because of
>>> that it was accepted.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Aleksandr.
>>>
>>> On Sep 11, 2014, at 12:14, Mike Scherbakov <mscherba...@mirantis.com>