Hi all,

I am a part of Mellanox Team, that implements features and support for Mirantis
Fuel.

In Fuel 5.1 we've implemented a support for Mellanox SR-IOV plugin in Ethernet
mode (over Ubuntu and CentOS) and iSER based storage.

Our plans for Fuel 6.0 is to upgrade Mellanox features to the Juno release,
and to automate the process of adding kernel parameters in case of choosing
SR-IOV ML2 plugin.

We think it would be right to focus on the adjustment to the Juno version
before implementing more features.

Please feel free to share your thoughts or comments if you have regarding this
roadmap!

Thanks,
Aviram Bar-Haim