On 09 Oct 2014, at 02:15, Uche Okonkwo <lavashonl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys is there any plans for fuel to support docker as one of it's
> hypervisor nodes?, or is fuel already capable to discover a docker instance
> as a node, if so can it be used for production?

Docker support in OpenStack itself is kinda limited, and driver is in so called
Group C - least supported. Docker community and OS community is plannig to add
it in Kilo. Because of lack of maturity we cannot guarantee it’s working so we
do not have any official plans to support docker, but you should be able to
enable it manually just adding docker driver on nova-computes and adding new
glance image.
Tried it myself, was able to launch docker containers, but I didn’t test it
extensively.

Regards,
--
Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala