How about using FIPS-55.

Thanks

Brett Pfrommer
703-921-6329
Systems Design Security Officer
Customs and Border Protection
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Javi Polo

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              To:       luca developer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      Sent by:                              cc:
full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:  Re: [Full-disclosure]
router naming
                      grok.org.uk

                      09/02/2005 10:03 AM

On Sep/02/2005, luca developer wrote:

>    Is there a best practice for assign a router name ? e.g.: router type
+
>    city + [1]room.id  and so on
>    Wich method is usually used to assign a router name ?

I usually pick up names from the Japanese Comic "DrSlump"

anyway, I've seen lots of things ... even names from Lord of the rings

:P

--
Javier Polo @ Datagrama
902 136 126