Hi,

For those of you that may be interested. I got this in my inbox.

hack.lu 2005

The purpose of the hack.lu convention is to give an open and free
playground where people can discuss the implication of new
technologies
(mainly security) on society. hack.lu is a balanced convention where
technical and non-technical people can meet each others and share
freely
all kind of information. The convention will be held in the Grand-
Duchy
of Luxembourg on Friday/Saturday 14-15 octobre 2005
(http://www.hack.lu/wiki/index.php/Map). The convention is open and
free
to everyone.

Scope

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to :

    * Software Engineering
    * Honeypots/Honeynets
    * Electronic/Digital Privacy
    * Wireless Network and Security
    * Attacks on Information Systems and/or Digital Information
Storage
    * Electronic Voting
    * Free Software and Security
    * Assessment of Computer, Electronic Devices and Information
Systems
    * Standards for Information Security
    * Legal and Social Aspect of Information Security
    * Software Engineering and Security
    * Forensic Analysis

Agenda

A preview agenda is available including workshops and lectures -
http://www.hack.lu/wiki/index.php/Agenda

Registration

Registration is now open http://www.hack.lu/wiki/index.php/
RegistrationPage

As the hack.lu 2005 event is free, registration is optional but  highly
recommended.

The 100 first users to register will receive a MISC magazine.

Capture The Flag Contest

A Capture The Flag Contest will be held on Saturday. If you want to
participate and propose a team, feel free to check the web page :
http://www.hack.lu/wiki/index.php/CaptureTheFlag