On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 01:02 +0000, n3td3v wrote:
> Yet another fuckwit basing their opinion on someone they don't know.
> If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have an internet to sent your packets
> on right now. You take people at face value instead of getting to know
> them first.

Oh no, guys! He's following through on his threats and taking the
internet down, one page at a time! By tomorrow there'll be nothing left!

"The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data
transfer. Visit our help area for more
information." (http://www.geocities.com/n3td3v/home/hackerstoday.html)

(Quick, to the batcave, Robin - better get your 'corporate backing' at
yahoo to up your geocities bandwidth allowance!)

> Read my research paper on Hackers Today and you might learn something.

I tried, but I can't - where would I buy a printed copy from?

 - James.