I got a better question. Who cares?

~pingywon
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Hackers Tomorrow

I have to say how disapointed I am that more people didn't pick up the fact that even though the name comes across as n3td3v the address is [EMAIL PROTECTED], where the origianal troll postings are from [EMAIL PROTECTED].
Also the person that set up the website in the other posts had the same thought as I did and used [EMAIL PROTECTED] and took it farther by setting up a website.
The original n3td3v must be laughing his ass off for "security" people missing such simple bait and switch.

Or am I the real n3td3v just throwing up smokescreens, who knows?