On 12/21/05, GroundZero Security <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> google or yahoo, google or yahoo

Google and Yahoo is my specialized subject as is corporate security as
a whole, don't be suprised if Google and Yahoo come up, they're the
biggest of the biggest out there on the landscape.

> its redicilous how you try to show off with your non existing skills and
> reputation. you are the greatest lamer

You're very sure I don't have any skills?

> you think finding some simple xss in a website such as yahoo or google makes
> you superior to everyone else here ?

You must be thinking thats all I find ;-)

> 99% of the people on this list are more skilled than you, thats fact! so stop
> trying to show off it wont work.

You're not one of them, be off with you

> code a double free() remote exploit, then i would agree that you have skill.
> until you do that shut the fuck up kiddie.

Using profanity against those with more Google and Yahoo
vulnerabilities than you won't help you become better

> when i started over 11 years ago, you couldnt even spell the word computer.
> so please you should finally realize
> that you are at the wrong place. i mean look around how many people complain
> about you beeing annoying.
> oh and if you couldnt figure it out by now, groundzero is my company you
> little moron.

11 years, and hi-jacking legitmate dislclosures like this one? You've
learned alot. God forbid you, if you really do own a security company.