Ohio University suffers security breaches

http://news.com.com/2100-7349_3-6071505.html?part=rss&tag=6071505&subj=news

So can we assume the matter to be closed now? Or is yours still
another school, waiting for data to be stolen?

If it is another school, maybe all these break-in news reports will
hopefully make them secure their systems a little more.

Rajesh V