Title: Message
For the record: 30 minutes after I posted this, onLoad got changed to onfiltered - problem fixed by yahoo. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of php0t
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 2:28 AM
To: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk
Subject: RE: [Full-disclosure] Vunerability in yahoo webmail.

Oh, I've CC'd [EMAIL PROTECTED], but if someone else would give them a proper write-up, and encourage
> them to close the hole, that'd be wonderful.

Since yahoo isn't known for fixing bugs fast unless it's serious (and even then), here's something i wrote up today.
The exploit is turned into a script-kiddish interface. Here's how it works:
1) you enter your email and the target (@yahoo.com) email
2) an email with the exploit is sent to the target
3) when the target opens the mail for reading, cookies get stolen and you get a notification on the address specified
4) further instructions on how to log in are on the site.

Tested on IExplore and Opera, works with both.

http://zmailhost.ath.cx/

(I'm taking it down when yahoo fixes it or people abuse it too much)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]