the biggest hackers is watching google and yahoo

we watch fd too

people think we disappear

we still strong

we biggest hackers around

big bad hackers!

you think you can bad mouth n3td3v in threads and talk about mail filters

we beat mail filter, we beat everyone

governments, businesses and everyone!

we got techniques to penetrate windows vista

windows vista hacks be made public soon

we distribute on public list

you think you win, no n3td3v win

n3td3v not just one person, we big

you think we lamers, no we hav 0day programs and techniques

we can engineer the security industry and make things happen

to get securityfocus.com and news.com to write stories

we not care anymore what people think we do our own thing

n3td3v security group are best, we is new movement

you not say anything to change what we is

we new, we big, we bold

we here to stay

n3td3v

Do you Yahoo!?