On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:34:00 CDT, John Dietz said:
> Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe the numbers n3td3v is
> looking for is how much code size the patches ADD to the system, not
> the actual size of the patches themselves.

OK, but that again is yet another different metric.  And all it takes is
a patch that includes new functionality (new/improved SATA drivers, etc)
to make it very unclear what the number means.  To its credit, Microsoft
is usually pretty good about saving the big feature updates like adding
a firewall for shipping in the Service Packs rather than the monthly patches....