Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:25:20 -0400
From: Simon Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Halvar Flake denied entry to USA for BlackHat To: Kristian Hermansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk> Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

A president has an affair and we nearly impeach him. Another president ruins the country, destabilizes the middle-east even more, takes away our rights and freedom, yet we keep him in office. What gives? Don't get me wrong, I love the US and all it has to offer me as a citizen, but like most citizens I'm growing increasingly frustrated with the Bush administration. When will things actually get better? When will people start to use their voice to make things right?

On 7/30/07 1:21 PM, "Kristian Hermansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > http://addxorrol.blogspot.com/2007/07/ive-been-denied-entry-to-us-essentially.
> > html

begin:vcard
fn:Dan Renner
n:Renner;Dan
org:Los Angeles Computerhelp
adr:;;P.O. Box 9244;Glendale;CA;91226;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:818-352-8700
url:http://losangelescomputerhelp.com
version:2.1