I guess there's some logic in spreading FUD about security in depth
not working. It might be a nice way to scare potential customers
who don't know much about security into whatever services
Gnucitizen team sells. However, these kind of tricks
simply won't work with any seasoned  security professional.
It'll actually backfire if you are not careful... because you
won't be taken seriously in the industry. I'm pretty sure
Pdp's rating in the books of many security professionals
went down quite a few notches :-) It's a small world...
and most likely it'll affect your and your company's
future... because you'll need to do business with
people like Thor (who gave a great and very logical
description with proper supporting examples of what
security in depth is and what's mean to do).
The chances are that they'll simply choose to work
with someone else... who betters understands the big
picture in security :-)

CQ