It is funny that gadi does not post to this list anymore.. maybe its because
he knows people here can actually express their opinion against his retarded
posts without being moderated?

anyway of course gadi is going to jump over stuff like this because it takes
no technical knowledge to write about. If you want another example of this
try "sun's /8" in google and you will find gadi's low level technical
research about the solaris telnet vulnerability or look up his crap about
the no auth vnc bugs.  These are the only bugs known to date that gadi evron
could comprehend so he has to make many posts about them to keep his name
high on google rankings for when he searches for his name daily [1].

[1] http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2007/Sep/0058.html