Joel Helgeson

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of happy nino
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 3:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk
Subject: [Full-disclosure] need help in managing administrators

Hi All,
i've a problem in my organization that we have several domain admins, we are
in the process of removing most of them but i need to have a person only
authorized to install
new software to users' computers but without having access to other parts of
the users machines, is this possible ?..can i delegate a function like this
only to certain users with out
being domain admins?
Appreciate your great help
thanks alot

regards,
Nad

  _____

Get closer to the jungle. I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!
<http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/realitytv/im-a-celebrity/>