woah paul are you talking about stuff you do not know about again? [1] You
like to butt in on conversations. and how do you that this virus has been
put in virustotal, maybe it is new? Most people with decent RE skill (
unlike you and gadi ),  would take the virus apart themsevles to see what it
is doing

[1] http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2007-11/0018.html

Here paul calls out comp sci majors and when I took his bet he backed down
saying it was a joke. Seems paul likes to run his mouth about nothing.