On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:55 AM, Michael Krymson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Valdis, if you're not careful, going down this route will lead a certain
> spammy/ranty/unwanted someone to have a defense for all his meandering and
> fitful email crap he sends daily. :)
>
> To response, however, let me just say there is something to be said about
> exercising certain skills in appropriate places so as not to waste
> everyone's time and patience. Want an employee who can intelligently dive
> into metaphysics/religion/rhetoric? There are better places to look and/or
> test.

Intelligence and religion shouldn't be in the same sentence. To even
pretend, yet alone believe, that some pathetic moron has an insight in to
the mindset of a celestial dictator is ridiculous.

Religion may have been a foolish first attempt at science, but the fact that
it still has a place in modern times where science explains so much shows
how subservient people want to be.

--
ciao

JT