My friend,

I may disagree with Gadi on some points, but from my personal experience
Gadi is a really nice aguy, and it's nice to chat with him.
But let this be my personal oppinion, you shouldn't necessarily agree with
me.

This or that way, from my personal point of view, I would never wish
anybody, even you, to end up in Iranian prison waiting for the execution.
(and it's not code execution I'm talking about :) If you are still missing
the point, you could just make a simple Google on the topic to see what is
it all about, e.g. here: http://www.iran-e-sabz.org/news/torture.htm
It's kind of nice and cousy to sit somewhere in the US or UK in your nice
and cousy wheelchair making fun of someone's death...come to think about
it - kind of makes me sick.

And that's really kind of a bad subject to make fun of. I seriously doubt
you can name yourself ethical (hacker or whatever you are) in the context of
such statements.

And I'm not even mentioning that we are talking cyber security around here -
I guess going on personalities doesn't really match with the topic.

For all other, sorry for the offtop. This netdev/ur3l33t stuff starts to get
on my nerves too.

Cheers!
Viktor

---