> download truecrypt and add a "custom cascade of ciphers" to your
> truecrypt source code... so that your truecrypt hidden volume will be
> very hard to bruteforced with off the self tools (which is what most

No "off-the-shelf" tool exists for cracking any of the existing ciphers
used in TrueCrypt beyond those that speed up a brute-force attack (like
the Tableau TACC1441), but those tools just speed up the password->key
generation process .. they aren't even attempting a true "keyspace" attack.

Cheers,

Michael Holstein
Cleveland State University

PS: as for "custom ciphers", I hear 2 rounds of ROT13 is pretty good, 4
is even better, and with 6 rounds, it's practically invincible.