I've just released a new version of GeoIPgen

generator for IPv4
networks that uses the MaxMind GeoLite Country database. Geoipgen is the first
published use of a
geographic ip database in reverse to translate from country-to-IPs instead of
the usual use of
IP-to-country. Features: Random or sorted order, unique or repeating IPs, skips
broadcast addresses,
one, many or all countries.

Changes: Much faster than version 0.3, for example generating all IPs for Papa
New Guinea took a
couple of minutes with version 0.3. Now it takes a few seconds.

Homepage: http://www.morningstarsecurity.com/research/geoipgen

P.S. Please tell me about your projects or nationwide scanning efforts that use
geoipgen. Eg. the
Australian Web Enumeration Project http://www.auenumerate.net

--
Cheers,