Along the same lines, from DHS to Symantec, the threat level is always
"Elevated". So yellow is now the new green. I think ISS (IBM now) is
one of the few that leave their alert level at "1" until there is
really a "2-4" situation to deal with. I don't need more stress in my
day than the crackers already provide...

Of course, I know keeping things in perspective are hard these days,
i.e. I was reading the Washington Post on the Metro this morning,
looking at a map of the four stations that al-Qaeda planned to bomb,
as I passed all four of them. I would say my PTL (Personal Threat
Level) is red.

BTW Hammer, I think of is an OK middle name, but I think your last
name is a little presumptuous ;)

Curt