Hey Steve, Thanks for your time. Probably this tool is not meant for you,
since you use metasploit, I wasnt trying to reinvent the wheel, This tool is
oriented to people with basic security skills, that need a way to do pentest
to their sites among many other possibilities.

Thanks again, dont forget to donate because you didnt!!!! But Im ok with
that :-)

Juan Sacco