Apologies in advance for thread-jacking but does someone happen to have a spare
GNU/Linux CD-Key for sale?  I'm having some issues with Linux Genuine Advantage
for Linux Kernel 2011 Home Edition.  I did recently change my motherboard and
evidently it was an OEM license and LGA went crazy.

Please do not recommend a Linux key-gen, I do not pirate GNU/Linux!  I've seen
many of these Linux torrents floating around and the last thing I want is to be
sued over downloading Linux!  Amazingly many of them are right out there in the
open too!

Kind Regards,
John Jacobs