Ohai

We at SecurityXploded would like to introduce a copy of XYZ password decryptor.
XYZ password decryptor handles almost 256 different XOR and is a closed source
application aimed at security professionals even if advertised at open source
in several places on our site. Our constant bullshit is certainly not why we
got blacklisted from google and I am looking forward to denying access to the
source when faced with malware distribution allegations.

We are looking forward to planting trojans on your boxes, get shitlisted from
Google, and then claiming our innocence by denying access to our opensource
software when asked about shady TCP/IP connexions to our site.

Yours Truly,

The Twisted Dong Of Vishnu