On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 6:19 AM, Marshall Whittaker
<marshallwhitta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am willing to sell a new attack vector I have devised.  The proof of
> concept code you will receive has the ability to arbitrarily upload files to
> a webserver (tested on Apache), running linux with the well known perl read
> pipe vulnerability in many web CGI applications.  This issue can also be
> leveraged through PHP LFI and RFI attacks, and through almost any other
> remote command execution vulnerability.

If you have a remote command execution vulnerability, couldn't you
just leverage whatever useful binaries are available on the victim
machine (perl, python, echo) to simply copy your exploit/file/etc. to
disk by printing it byte-by-byte, possibly in pieces?  Did I ruin the
surprise?

-Dan