Ciao Fabio ;-)

I understand your point of view, and for sure they are using 80% of the time
SQLi as the main attack vector to deface website/stealing data/whatever, but not always.
I'm quite sure they used some 0-days when they completely compromised some of their
targets that where not running webservers at all.

Some of them would certainly be script-kiddies that uses sqlmap, while being lucky enough
to find lame error-based SQLi, others for sure are skilled.

It's also not only a game when you steal hundred of thousand of data: you can always
resell it to some agencies/black-market that are hungry of that, as you do with CCs.

Ciao
Michele Orru'
/antisnatchor

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
June 19, 2011 3:12 PM

Nothing personal, that's exactly what i wrote previously:
If they're IRC warriors within some time they will just disappear.
Just think, the leaders before or later will start finding the
game boring, will get a girlfriend, will start going out with friends
rather than being twitter/chat addicted.
I also experienced hacking and internet addiction in past, i mean when
you're young, you want to feel adrenaline pumping up and get it by doing
14 hours hacking per day!

But before or later that game will became or too dangerous or too boring
and you'll probably just park the boat.

In the meantime, have fun!
But always remember that every game has an end and it's up to you to
decide how your game will end!

Cheers

-naif