Hi,

I'm afraid all the download links in that webpage seem to be broken, except
for the Windows installer (which has a different version number than the
rest of the downloads).

Also, the github repository where you're hosting the source code appears to
be empty.

Cheers,
-Mario

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 5:13 AM, <nore...@exploitpack.com> wrote:

> Exploit Pack is an open source security tool that will help you test
> the security of your computer or servers. It combines the benefits of a
> Java GUI, Python as  engine and the latest exploits on the wild. It has
> an IDE to make the task of developing new exploits easier, Instant
> Search and XML-based modules.
>
> The latest release, version 1.1 is available for download right away!
> Take a look of the new features on this quick video:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPX7JdvTRmg
>
> Download it directly from the main site: http://www.exploitpack.com
>
> We are looking for investors or donations to maintain this project
> alive!
>
> Thank you!
>
> The only one who has daily updates
> Exploit Pack

“There's a reason we separate military and the police: one fights the enemy
of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military
becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people.”