Or simply, use openwal.com who atleast do something and have an
oyutstanding os... they do not charge on that basis, and also the
socalled hash, if you look in the 3 offered fiiles, theyre all same
length of digits, i am not even sure what hes offering, because, i
assume that is a decrypted list...not encrypted, yet he has *_hash.txt
there,wich is same length as other txt files, same ne line, 5 digit
kinda list... not even a 1234 :s lol... its very ambiguous, and id
beware that it is just not a flare, to get ppl to visit, to infect,
other ways...
be careful guys...

l,theyre cdlists, and a million others linked to them :s
its kinda stupid.... and, hopefully it dies... like, shutdown.