stfu idiot.
they can do wtf they want, think about that!
now, go fuck yaself...and enjoy mailing on FD.... and secunia is like,
got smtp problems now ;)
tc.
GLOW

you all thought im some fuckwit called n3td3v ,for this, you all pay!
I, single fucking handedly, will destroy secunia , and this bs list.
BELIEVE THAT TO!