I can't tell if I'm being trolled or not...

Inlined-

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 7:04 AM, Григорий Братислава
<musntl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is I am on your network, good luck is find me especially in is post
> exploitation as I am is liable to float around is piggyback from one
> machine is to the next. You can is assume all you want about port
> security in is in fact, utterly worthless in post exploitation as is
> likely I am not even in your physical network. Please is go back to
> CCNA studies and is stop bastardize is something you know a
> ''modicum'' of is about. You fail is off jump with word 'assume'

Whatever layer-2 feats you've performed or will continue to perform,
you're still very trackable and monitoring/blocking you at layer-3 is
trivial.

> So let us is go back to the beginning since you is fail to understand.
> Pay is close attention for you is not learn this with Lammle.
>
> 1) MusntLive is perform remote exploit and is get on your machine
> 2) MusntLive exploits is "other" machines and send broadcast via
> spoofing on "OTHER" compromised machines
> 3) MusntLive is listen for broadcast on any compromised machine

Remote-to-machine or remote-to-network? Ultimately I can just say it
again: Whatever layer-2 feats you've performed or continue to perform,
you're still very trackable and monitoring/blocking you at layer-3 is
trivial.

> You is expect to track me how? Everyone is listen. Is you can go
> narrow down who is broadcast. Even turn of port! I am is still listen
> and is will still start again. What is it you is think you will do?
> Shut down all ports everywhere? Is maybe BCP filter? URPF? Is you
> think so, you is definitely need lay off Lammle and is read
> Oppenheimer, Baker, and is too many others you is obviously not ready
> for.

You've figured it out- tap-port the entire switch's traffic, and then
once you've got what you need, shut down every port. Once data
integrity has been compromised, service downtime is almost always the
lesser cost.

--
NUNQUAM NON PARATUS ☤ INCITATUS ÆTERNUS