I did a simple comparison of the two tools on one VLAN.  They both found
the same hosts and they both agreed on which were patched and which were
not patched.

>Anyone else know what the last column of the output means?
>i.e. '5.6' or '0.0'?

I didn't see anything on their site explaining what those numbers mean
and both patched and vulnerable machines produced both numbers, so I
have no idea what they mean.

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas