I can confirm too.

For Example : Mail from Oliver Heinz (Arago.de) about Gauntlet firewall DOS :
Received 24 September at 16.01 (GMT-1) from Full-Disclosure  and received at 22.32
(GMT-1) from Bugtraq...

Or do I need to assume a voluntary delay from the author???  I doubt.

CHeers

Max

Visit our website! http://www.nbb.be

"DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message should not be construed as binding on
the part of the National Bank of Belgium (NBB) unless otherwise and previously stated.
The opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect NBB viewpoints, particularly when the content of this message, or
part thereof, is private by nature or does not fall within the professional scope of
its author."