Ha Funny, I was just thinking the same thing, except I was thinking they are busy re-installing from scratch hehehe.....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cael Abal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 1:09 PM Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] ProFTPD-1.2.9rc2 remote root exploit > > Ladies and gentlemen, here's the source code of the exploit for the latest > > release of ProFTPD. This is a Zero-Day private exploit, please DON'T > > REDISTRIBUTE. I will not take responsibility for any damages which could > > result from the usage of this exploit, use it at your own risk. > > FD got noticably quieter in the last few hours -- I wonder if there are > a lot of folks out there restoring from tape? > > Ha! Just kidding. Of course that type doesn't make frequent backups. :) > > C > > _______________________________________________ > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. > Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html > _______________________________________________ Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html
