Hmm, Microsoft's Web page looks all the same to me.

Besides that, I see no reason why Microsoft should do anything about MyDoom.
Only variant B tries to perform a DDoS against Microsoft's web site and that
variant didn't spread a lot (if at all - I didn't receive a single infected
message with MyDoom-B on a server which catches 60.000 MyDoom-A per day).

Bojan

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html