mmmm, so you obviously didn't read Curt's solution for *his* network in
context as well.

Slip away and think up some more witty comments ... Better yet, go back
and read what was written and maybe show a little mutual respect. We
don't want to know how big your penis is...

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html