--On Wednesday, March 24, 2004 11:03 AM +1100 Dave Horsfall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Because I'd take stupidity over malice any day; it's much more abundant.

Depending upon who you ask, 100% of the people in the world are stupid. Stupidity is in the eye of the beholder. It actually *is* possible to approach people with the assumption that they have some intellect and allow them to prove otherwise, but it seems most people prefer to assume stupidity from the outset. Which seems pretty stupid to me. ;-)

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member