since the machine is under a close watch here are the machine is running nav2003,
trend micro and mcafee ( i know exxeccive but wanted to eliminate any infection, and
there is none )

and all have been updated to the latest sigs / engines also

-aditya

Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html