Guys,

 I did a snoop from our tech sandbox (xxxxxx) to port 389 using the

 following command: 'snoop -v port 389' (without the quotes). The attached

 file shows a segment of the results. Notice the line:

      ETHER:  Destination = 0:0:5e:0:1:1, U.S. Department of Defense

 (IANA)

 Why should a connection be made to US Dept. of Defense? Any Ideas?

The opinions expressed herein are my own, and do

not necessarily reflect that of my company. Further

any semblance of my opinions having any basis in

reality is purely coincidental and completely

unintentional.

This E-Mail Printed using 100% Recycled Electrons