> It seems that Capitol Records has some sort of new copy protection
> system, that automatically, silently, installs "helpful" copy protection
> software on MacOS and Windows as soon as you insert the CD into default

this is why all my systems have autorun turned off - even linux ones

> permission sounds like viral malware behaviour to me. I certainly hope
> the AV companies put signatures into their products for this crap.

please do send a sample to the ad-aware people they will surely deal with this more
effectivly

> They include some sort of uninstaller buried on there for Windows

does it reeally work or is it just some dummy progressbar the goes from 0 to 100% ?

-aditya

щb╜ъ▐vы"ЮaxZ▐xўл▓Й┌ФGb╢*'бєК[kjпЁ├цj)mнк rЙ

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html