Try
: IBM antivirus CERT<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

jm

Thomas Loch a écrit:

Post all unhead reports PUBLICALLY (e.g here)! When everyone has head everything, someone will do something ....

On Friday 06 August 2004 23:42, Jedi/Sector One wrote:

On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 05:11:19PM -0400, Michael Scheidell wrote:

Have a vulnerability in an IBM product.
sent alert to [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED], all three
bounced. Can anyone tell me the official address or procedure to notify
IBM?

 For AIX-releated flaws, the contact is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 For other products... good luck. I also have a vulnerability in an IBM
product but I wasn't able to get in touch with anyone.

 Online forms told me to call a number that is unreachable outside USA.

The AIX security officer told me he would find the right contact but I
never got anything else since.

_______________________________________________ Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html