Greetings list!

I've just hit this url and i think it's a pretty intelligent/useful idea.  I hope it wasn't already brought to
your attention, and if it already was and you feel like flaming then send in private.  Thanks!

http://fightspam.nm.ru/

stealen from the site:
"
The whole time this page is running on your machine you are stealing bandwidth from these web sites.
Once an offending web site shows an error 509 (Bandwidth Limit Exceeded), this tool will be updated ...
Pass this address on to your friends the more people that have this page open the better..
Let's get rid of this damn sites.. Maybe for good?
"

a junior

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity" -anonymous