On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:58:38 -0700, r00t3d <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   You are either extremely stupid or extremely thick headed if you
> believe this. I'm certain terrorists selling weapons of mass
> destruction are going to run around advertising their website and
> terrorist connections via spam email. [ Please note sarcasm. ]

Meant to send this to the list as a whole.

I don't believe Todd said anything about believing the contents of the
message. We saw it too and while we forwarded on as appropriate, that
doesn't mean we thought it was a threat due to its content. It was
still an interesting message and I'm glad Todd sent it through to the
list -- hopefully someone else will have something interesting to say,
not necessarily your pointless flame and drivel.

--
Kyle Maxwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.